For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
The Sultanate of Oman is a country with an array of natural attractions, an enthralling culture and a history, which spans 6000 years. Until now, Oman has been somewhat overlooked by the British traveller as a holiday destination, instead being known as more of a stopover en route to countries further afield. However, due to an increase in direct flights and being just 7 hours from London, holidays to Oman is becoming increasingly popular for both families and couples alike.
‘Holiday to Oman offers a wonderful sense of place. It is traditional, authentic and the scenery is ‘story book’ magical. I would highly recommend combining Muscat with a stay in the desert and mountains’ – Lisa, Oman Specialist
1. Muscat – the capital – is clean, safe and exceptionally friendly. The city is renowned for its stunning architecture, silk bazaars and souks – and of course the fascinating Grand Mosque
2. Visit the majestic Hajar Mountains with its amazing scenery and pleasantly cool temperature (at least 10º C lower than in the coastal areas). We love the new mountain gem, Alila Jabal Akhdar!
3. Desert Nights Camp offers the true Oman Holiday – this is a serene desert oasis in the vast Wahiba desert where sand rises up to 200m
4. The beaches are beautiful and relatively untouched so it’s a must to combine the mountain, desert and city adventures with a stay on the beach. We recommend The Chedi, Al Bustan Palace and Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah
5. One of our favourite Oman Holidays is the secluded, intimate and very stunning Six Senses Zighy Bay, located in Musandam Peninsula in Oman, but most easily accessed from Dubai (2 hour drive)
Oman Holidays are authentic, adventurous and come with pretty much guaranteed weather! Oman boasts a stunning coastline of white sandy beaches and crystal clear warm waters, home to some of the world’s best dive spots. Whether you are staying in Muscat or in the glorious isolation in the desert, mountains or Musandam, don’t forget to squeeze in some sun soaking and chill out time as well as enjoying the unspoilt and authentic taste of Arabia.
The beach hotels offer stunning living with fantastic facilities – Turquoise loves The Chedi, Al Bustan Palace and Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah – all very different and authentic. For something a little more unusual; have the giant mountains as a backdrop when staying at Alila Jabal Akhdar or Six Senses Zighy Bay.
Visit our Oman honeymoon page for full details about honeymoons here.
El Nido Pangulasian – Philippines
Tucked away in a secluded bay of emerald waters and dramatic limestone karsts, El Nido Pangulasian in the Philippines is simply sublime. Endless stretches of pristine beaches and a marine sanctuary beneath the waves, you will see why it has been voted as the Most Beautiful Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller. This really is an untouched, picture perfect haven just waiting to be discovered…
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'