Work with us
We are extremely proud to be one of the only family-owned and run tour operators of our size in the UK. We strive to offer a friendly and inspirational workplace with fantastic travel benefits, on-going job training and development, a strong social committee and the opportunity to further successful careers within the travel industry in either our London or Beaconsfield offices.
We are always delighted to hear from passionate individuals looking to pursue a career in travel, whatever your experience. If you feel you have a natural affinity with the Turquoise brand and would like to be kept in mind for future roles and opportunities, please send your CV, your travel history and introduction about yourself to our Managing Director, James Bell.
Do you have a burning passion for travel? Do you get a thrill out of helping others realise their dream holidays? Then we've got the job of a lifetime for you. We're looking for dynamic, travel-obsessed sales specialists to join our teams in Beaconsfield and London. The sales role is all about using your imagination, knowledge and flair to create unique and beautifully presented itineraries and memorable holiday experiences that people will cherish for a lifetime. You certainly won't be a normal order taker salesperson here – instead, you'll be helping to fulfil (exceed, even) the dream trips of everyone who gets in touch, whether that's a honeymoon to the Maldives, family trip to South Africa, group getaway to Thailand or anything in-between. On top of that, you will be customer focused in everything you do – the exceptional journey of a guest’s ‘Turquoise’ experience is paramount.
- Answering and responding to all enquiries and brochure requests in a prompt and professional manner, in line with the company business and brand guidelines
- Creating and producing imaginative itineraries using expert knowledge, attention to detail and creativity
- Managing a portfolio of personal clients to ensure a high level of customer retention and referral business.
- Creating a brilliant, ongoing and accessible relationship with your guests, to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded throughout the booking journey
- Managing booking administration from enquiry to return, ensuring prompt and effective guidance and advice.
- Requirement to work weekends on rota basis and (optional) overtime when required
- Attending shows, exhibitions and events on behalf of the company when necessary (this may include weekends)
- Working to strict sales targets and KPIs set on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. These are both individual and team targets
- Target-based bonuses
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays - rising with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Familiarisation trips
- Flight incentive scheme
- Travel insurance
- Social events
How to apply?
Applicants should send in their CV and covering letters to our Sales Manager Ben Batty who will be in touch to arrange further discussions if appropriate.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers