Work with us
We are extremely proud to be one of the only family-owned and run tour operators of our size in the UK. We strive to offer a friendly and inspirational workplace with fantastic travel benefits, on-going job training and development, a strong social committee and the opportunity to further successful careers within the travel industry in either our London or Beaconsfield offices.
We are always delighted to hear from passionate individuals looking to pursue a career in travel, whatever your experience. If you feel you have a natural affinity with the Turquoise brand and would like to be kept in mind for future roles and opportunities, please send your CV, your travel history and introduction about yourself to our Managing Director, James Bell.
Accounts Manager/ Financial Controller
We are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager/Financial Controller to join our dynamic, fun and growing travel company.
This is a full-time role based in our Beaconsfield HQ.
The key responsibility is to plan and prepare the company's budgets and day-to-day accounts and to ensure the company is on track to achieve its financial goals through monthly management accounts.
To apply, please send CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]
Do you have a burning passion for travel? Do you get a thrill out of helping others realise their dream holidays? Then we've got the job of a lifetime for you. We're looking for dynamic, travel-obsessed sales consultants to join our teams in both London and Beaconsfield. The sales role is all about using your imagination, knowledge and flair to create unique and beautifully presented itineraries and memorable holiday experiences that people will remember for a lifetime. You certainly won't be a normal order taker salesperson here – instead, you'll be helping to fulfill (exceed, even) the dream trips of everyone who gets in touch, whether that's a honeymoon to the Maldives, family trip to South Africa, group getaway to Thailand or anything in-between.
Key duties of the role:
- Answering and responding to all enquiries and brochure requests in a prompt and professional manner, in line with the company business and brand guidelines
- Creating and producing imaginative itineraries using expert knowledge, attention to detail and creativity
- Managing a portfolio of personal clients to ensure a high level of customer retention and referral business
- Contacting (through various methods) all pre-departure clients and returning clients to ensure upsell messages and customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded throughout the booking journey
- Managing booking administration from enquiry to return, ensuring prompt and effective delivery of information, documentation and tickets
- Attending shows, exhibitions and events on behalf of the company (this may include weekends)
- Requirement to work weekends on rota basis and (optional) overtime when required
- Working to strict sales targets and KPIs set on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. These are both individual and team targets
How to apply?
Applicants should send in their CV and covering letters to our Managing Director [email protected] who will be in touch to arrange further discussions if appropriate.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers