For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
10.00am - 4.00pm
These tiny, picture-perfect coral islands, ringed by pure white sand and fringed by some of the cleanest, clearest water in the world, make up the necklace shaped Maldives. Your perfect Maldives holiday is a choice between contemporary chic overwater villas, rustic jungle retreats on the beach or stunning beach villas with private plunge pools. Excellent diving, laid-back island life and mouth-watering cuisine teamed with some of the best wines in the world are guaranteed.
‘Our Maldives holidays offer luxury island-life at its best. The variety of accommodation styles also makes the Maldives an ideal twin-centre destination’ – Donna, Maldives Specialist.
1. Create your dream holiday by combining the stunning Maldives with a cultural tour of Sri Lanka or Oman or a fascinating city break in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Bangkok
2. Diving does not get much better than in the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean making a holiday in the Maldives a must for all sea-life lovers
3. Consult one of our specialists for the best island for your specific requirements; some resorts don’t accept young children to guarantee the most perfect setting for their romantic couples
4. Although the best time to visit is November to April, our favourite months are May and September which is still a great time to holiday in the Maldives
5. Ask about upgrades – it can cost much less than you think to upgrade to an exquisite overwater villa or a beach villa with plunge pool
A holiday to the Maldives with Turquoise Holidays can be as active or relaxed as you wish, many of the resorts have a wide selection of activities on offer from underwater world discovery to tennis and aqua gyms. And if you wish to combine barefoot luxury with adventure and culture, we recommend combining your Maldives holiday with a week in Sri Lanka
Stuck for ideas? Enjoy the romance of a Maldives luxury holiday with one of our idyllic getaways. The essence of stylish island living and the first ‘all water’ villa resort in the Maldives, Gili Lankanfushi, or perfect for family holidays is Constance Halaveli with their two bedroom villas, or Huvafen Fushi known for its innovative style and unparalleled luxury.
Visit our Maldives honeymoons page for full details about our honeymoon collection.
Le Sauvage Private Island, Hotel Kia Ora - French Polynesia
Genuinely one of the only wifi (and electricity!) free luxury island escapes in the world these days...this paradisal pearl of the ocean allows you to truly switch off and unwind. Seafood is 'caught that day' by you and the island team, enjoy toes in the sand bbq's on the beach by star and candle light...heaven on earth.
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'