For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
The Land of Smiles’ is the perfect blend of discovery and adventure, twinned with warm and welcoming beach resorts across the regions of Thailand. Bangkok is a vibrant and exciting city, steeped in tradition and yet thoroughly modern. The ancient city of Chiang Mai and the Golden Triangle region in the north are the perfect base from which to enjoy a luxury holiday to Thailand. Discover the rich culture, forested mountains and authentic hill tribe villages in the north, along with the jungles and wildlife of the impossibly beautiful Khao Sok National Park in Thailand’s south west. No Thailand holiday would be complete without a stay on one of its beautiful islands or beaches - Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi and Koh Yao Noi amongst our favourites.
"A holiday to Thailand offers the perfect balance of activity, adventure and relaxation with its stunning beaches, rich culture, spectacular scenery, delicious cuisine and the most genuine of welcomes." - Carl, Turquoise Thailand Specialist
1. An ideal Thailand holiday would combine culture in the north, beautiful beaches in the south with a city stay in Bangkok.
2. Head only a few hours out of Chiang Mai, Thailand’s second biggest city, and you can spend time with elephants, trek through lush green jungle or stay in a rustic hill tribe lodge.
3. Cruise or stay amongst some of Thailand’s most awe-inspiring coastal scenery in and around Krabi and Phang Nga Bay. Distinctive limestone Karsts are scattered throughout the azure waters of the bay creating breath taking views from the nearby islands.
4. Consider extending your beach stay with safari at Elephant Hills, a luxury tented jungle camp, located in the spectacular Khao Sok National Park. Feed and wash the elephants, enjoy a canoe ride on the Sok River, trek through the jungle and kayak on the lake.
5. Thailand is a foodie paradise, home to delicious curries and the infamous Phad Thai. Join a local Thai cookery class, many of which include a visit to a local market where you’ll learn about the local ingredients before preparing your very own Thai feast.
With hundreds of islands to choose from, deciding where to go can be confusing. We’ve selected the very best boutique hotels and beach resorts with spectacular settings, wonderful pool villas and unique charm to help you decide where to go in Thailand. The North offers some of Thailand’s most breath-taking scenery with rolling hills, colourful hill tribes, cloudy mountain passes and tiny wooden villages. The south is blessed with beautiful beach resorts and tropical remote islands – the perfect way to end your holiday to Thailand.
Whilst we urge you to explore the enchanting jungles and wilderness of this beautiful country, there is not denying that Thailand’s islands are its biggest appeal - from the silky beaches of Phuket and plush Koh Samui; from hammock-swinging Koh Lanta to jungle clad Ko Phangan. A handful of islands remain barely touched by tourism and one of our favourites is Koh Yao Noi, now home to the fittingly bare-foot chic Six Senses Yao Noi. Explore this idyll with its farms, villages and footprint free beaches, and not forgetting its striking views of Phang Nga Bay.
Visit our Thailand honeymoons page for full details about honeymoons here.
El Nido Pangulasian – Philippines
Tucked away in a secluded bay of emerald waters and dramatic limestone karsts, El Nido Pangulasian in the Philippines is simply sublime. Endless stretches of pristine beaches and a marine sanctuary beneath the waves, you will see why it has been voted as the Most Beautiful Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller. This really is an untouched, picture perfect haven just waiting to be discovered…
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'