Anahita Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
A contemporary-chic five star resort set within 213 hectares on the secluded east coast of Mauritius, Anahita Golf & Spa Resort brings guests the ultimate experience combining a five star luxury resort with home-from-home comforts in the stylish suites and villas. Recently rewarded TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Award for being one of the top 25 family hotels in the Indian Ocean, Anahita is one of our favourite family resorts ideal for children of all ages. Offering up to nine dining options, including the cool Dial-a-Chef service where guests can book one of the resort's Chefs to cook in the privacy of their suite or villa - a guaranteed wow-factor among friends and family!
Anahita Golf & Spa Resort
The spacious one, two and three bedroom suites overlook the waterfront, manicured gardens or the picturesque golf course. Generous in size, the smallest of the suites, the one bedroom Junior suite (60 m2), sleeps up to two adults and one infant whilst the one, two and three bedroom Prestige suites (160-230m2) sleep up to two adults and three to four children. You don’t need to worry about interconnecting rooms; the beautifully appointed living space with integrated entertainment system and dining table creates a lovely family area, whilst the en-suite bedrooms maximise the space and privacy. The spacious veranda with a plunge pool, outside dining and sitting area blends harmoniously with the surrounding tropical vegetation and is the perfect spot for casual family dining. For larger families or friends travelling together, the beautifully appointed villas (from three to five bedrooms) are located on the Golf Course and offer luxurious living, complete with contemporary fitted kitchen, large patio and garden as well as a private swimming pool.
Dining options are fantastic from a selection of gastronomic restaurants and bars. From an extensive gourmet in-suite family dining menu to Anahita’s unique Dial a Chef concept.
Facilities include two infinity-edge swimming pools, fitness centre, watersport and PADI dive centre, Anahita Wellbeing Lounge and the world-renowned OurSpace kids club. OurSpace offers professionally qualified (to British C.A.C.H.E level) nannies in a safe environment with fantastic facilities ensuring that all little ones are having a great time. Kids programme activities include kayaking, sailing, trips to lle aux Cerf, papier-maché modelling, educational games, exploring the Indian Ocean either on a snorkelling trip or by glass bottom boat, getting messy with Gloop and golf. Babies and toddlers from 8 months to 3 years are welcomed at a small nanny charge, and children from 4 years and over enjoy complimentary access to OurSpace. The dynamic Teens ‘Escape Club’ offers 13 -18 year olds a fun-filled daily programme with everything from snorkelling, water-skiing and kayaking trips to friendly tennis knock-outs and Frisbee tournaments. Only a couple of minutes from the resort sits a beautiful, natural island paradise of Ile Aux Cerfs - and guests at Anahita have an exclusive use of one its stunning beaches. Sit back in your over-sized sun lounger and relax!
Guests at Anahita Golf & Spa Resort enjoy unlimited golf (golf carts at a supplement) on the Ernie Els designed 18-hole championship golf course. Five sets of teeing areas, 300 metre grass practise range and tee-off within walking distance from the suites allows players from all levels to enjoy the experience.
Anahita Golf & Spa Resort is the first resort in Mauritius to provide a free app service including a lot of 'must know' before you travel.
Anahita Golf & Spa Resort is located only 30 minutes from the international airport.
If you want a honeymoon destination that offers total privacy with plenty of golf and beach trips then this is the resort for you! Anahita is fresh, contemporary and a great escape from fast-paced living.
- Villas are incredibly private and perfect for honeymooners that want to spend quality time together. There are lovely views over the East Coast of Mauritius and many villas also offer in-room dining. The resort can help organise a food list so you can cook for your loved one or get some seriously special treatment and have a private chef cook for you in your villa.
- For golf fans, Anahita has a challenging and world class 18-hole golf course by the resort, a golf academy and a second 18-hole golf course on the Ile aux Cerfs. Perfect for honeymooners looking to spend time being active in the sunshine and improving their golf skills too!
- Anahita has a private boat transfer to an exclusive beach on the Ile aux Cerfs, so couples can take a romantic day out to sunbathe on the idyllic beach, swim in the clear waters and have picnic lunch organised by the resort.
- The resort has 3 different restaurants on-site that offer Mauritian and Mediterranean food, but Anahita also has a restaurant 15 minutes away from the resort at the ‘Domaine de L’Etoile’ restaurant, surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Anahita the Resort is the perfect family hotel if you are looking for somewhere to stay that gives you the facilities of a small hotel but also spacious accommodation making it a great choice if you are looking for slightly more of an independent holiday.
- Kids Facilities
Anahita has a great Kids Club called Ourspace. It has a specialist baby pool and offers a great experience for children with lots of entertainment and games. They also have a teens club called Escape which is available for children aged 13 to 18 years old. It’s a fun hangout for older children with a Wii, DVDs, table tennis and organised activities like kayaking and tennis.
- Facilities at the hotel include the use of their tennis courts, kayaking, snorkelling, sailing, fishing and windsurfing all great experiences for kids.
- Ile Aux Cerf – A stunning island just a quick boat ride away offers an Adventure Park with treetop attractions for children and adults. Activities like tree trunk crossing, zip wiring and swinging rungs are available.
- Here you can also play Golf on their 18 hole course designed by Ernie Els and Bernhard Langer.
- The Boathouse offers a wide variety of activities of motorised and non-motorised water sports. From Glass bottom boats to water skiing.
Best Rooms for Families
- 1 – 3 bedroom Suites – The suites are huge in space. They each offer a kitchen area, living room, dining room and plunge pool and then depending on the size of your family you can go for a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suite and choose which view you would like.
The kitchen includes a washing machine, fridge and microwave so really handy for families who may want to prepare meals or do a bit of washing for the children.Upon request the fridge and cupboards can be filled for your arrival and you can stay independently and even enjoy a chef to cook you evening meals.
The living space is great for families, parents can enjoy dinner or evening drinks in the living room or veranda whilst the children are in bed so not to disturb them and without needing a baby sitter.
- The Villas – The Villas come in a range of 1 – 5 bedrooms. These are great for families wanting even more space than the suites and their own private pool. These villas are huge and offer a great place for families to enjoy quality private time together without having to leave their villa.
Dining for Kids
Dining can be taken within your own suite or villa or at any of the hotels 3 restaurants. Families can dine independently in their room and have their fridge and cupboards completely stocked and do their own thing.
Families will love dining at Bliss for Lunch offering a choice of light lunches – toasted sandwiches, pizzas and pastas. For Dinner we recommend either Origine or Il Forno for their wide choice of dishes and they offer special dishes for children.
Sugar and Savour is also a popular option if you have a sweet tooth and need a little snack to tide you over!
All guests staying at Anahita Golf & Spa Resort can enjoy complimentary access to two Championship 18-hole golf courses designed by Ernie Els & Bernhard Langer: Anahita & Ile aux Cerfs.
Golf includes green fee & 55 practice balls. Golf carts are additional. One hour of golf initiation is also offered everyday to Resort’s guests at 11 am. Tee times are available daily as from 7:30 am to 3 pm. Pre-booking is recommended.
The Ernie Els’ challenging golf course is an 18 hole, par 72 course with large fairways and five sets of tees. Manged by Four Seasons at Anahita it offers six stunning ocean front holes and is set against lush mountains and fringed by a vast crystal-clear lagoon.
There is a weekly golf school for children open for the public.
Ile Aux Cerfs Golf:
This beautiful course is located on its own island called Ile aux cerf, accessible by a 5 minute boar ride opposite Anahita the Resort. The 18 hole championship golf course has been designed by Bernhard Langer and boasts the most stunning views and location.
Mauritius Golf Pass
The Mauritius mult-course golf pass gives you access to the finest courses around the island and savings of up to 40% on the regular rates until September 2016. Speak to one of our specialists to find out more…
Where is Anahita Golf & Spa Resort?
Tailor-made Holidays with Turquoise
Every Turquoise Holiday to Mauritius is tailor-made and expertly crafted. Please contact our team of travel specialists on 01494 678 400 or via our online enquiry form for a bespoke quotation and we’ll apply the best available offers for your travel dates.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers