Blue Waters, Antigua
Since first opening its doors in 1960, this friendly, family-owned resort has been treating guests to a sublime slice of paradise for over 50 years. Set in 17 acres of tropical gardens and flanked by the glorious calm waters of Soldiers Bay, it would be hard to find a more beautiful spot. Its west-facing location means it ensures cinematic viewing of the vivid, Caribbean sunsets.
There are a multitude of room choices at Blue Waters and all are extremely comfortable, but we have to confess The Cove Suites tick all the boxes for us here at Turquoise. Secluded and private you can enjoy uninterrupted panoramas of the Caribbean Sea, a décor which is calm and very pleasing to the eye, crisp white linens, weathered wood and furnished balconies. A spacious living area flows into a generous bedroom – bathrooms are also oversized and exceptionally well appointed. The Cove Suites also benefit from an infinity pool for the use of Cove Suite guests only.
With four restaurants (two open each evening) and bars you will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy breakfast with a view at The Palm Restaurant, which by night takes on a refined, soft and elegant vibe. Bartley’s is an intimate and romantic spot, whilst the cliff top Cove fuses Caribbean and French cuisine with an almost effortless flair – expect flaming torches and dining by candlelight. For a jovial, Caribbean vibe head to the Pelican Bar, and Carolyn's Beach Bar is on hand to keep you cool and refreshed throughout the day with a fabulous menu of cocktails, mocktails and light lunch bites.
There is an extensive range of facilities to keep you entertained with tennis courts, a fully equipped gym and a plethora of watersports on the beach. There are three main swimming pools, one of which is adults only, and preferential rates can be arranged with the Cedar Valley golf course – Antigua’s only 18-hole PGA course. For those seeking something a little less strenuous the Spa at Blue Waters is a relaxing interlude and offers a decadent menu of treatments to pamper the mind, body and soul.
With spectacular beaches, crystal clear sea and super friendly locals, Antigua is THE place for a sun-filled honeymoon! And Blue Waters is an excellent choice of hotel! Offering either bed & breakfast or all-inclusive options, as well as lots of different room types to choose from, an abundance of activities to partake in and plenty of dining possibilities, your honeymoon here can be tailored to fit your exact requirements and budget.
Look to stay in one of the more exclusive Cove Suites for a luxurious, secluded honeymoon experience. With an oversized bedroom and living area as well as a large private balcony with uninterrupted views over the Caribbean Sea, and a pool shared with only a few other guests, the Cove Suites really are the ideal location for a truly special holiday.
Enjoy all of the resort amenities, including the picturesque and peaceful adults only pool, secluded sunloungers dotted around the resort and the superb Cove Restaurant for more intimate, romantic meals.
- For a super special sunset, book the Sunset Champagne Experience... enjoy exclusive use of the Spa's clifftop infinity pool, a bottle of champagne and canapes whilst watching the sun go down.
- Don’t miss a trip to the indulgent spa, where the therapists can massage away any wedding stress, so you can truly unwind and enjoy your honeymoon! We highly recommend the Togetherness Massage for total relaxation!
- Champagne and chocolates in your room on arrival
- A champagne breakfast served on your balcony / terrace on the first morning of your stay (Date restrictions apply)
Considering getting married in the sunshine? If so, then Blue Waters is a fantastic option! Enjoy a romantic ceremony in the beautiful wedding gazebo, followed by a reception tailored to suit your needs. Every stage is planned with the dedicated wedding co-ordinator, then you leave the organising to them while you sit back and enjoy the glorious surroundings!
A firm family favourite, Blue Waters is perfect for kids of all ages. With 7 swimming pools, lovely beach areas and glorious tropical gardens, there is plenty of space for families to spread out.
- The open plan Cove Suites are ideal for two adults and up to two younger children, whilst larger groups or families with older kids will enjoy the extra space that interconnecting Deluxe Beachfront Rooms or private villas offer.
- The complimentary kids club, complete with an exciting secret garden, is superb for children aged 4 to 12 years. For littler ones there is a crèche next door (chargeable). Teens are also well catered for with an abundance of watersports to choose from and a range of age appropriate activities on offer.
- Family dining is a delight… each of the 3 restaurants offer a varied and delicious childrens menu and at busy times there is also a dedicated childrens buffet at the Palm Restaurant! Early dining from 6pm is an option for families travelling with young children and you can even pre-order meals to speed up the process!
- Babysitting is available (at an extra charge) during the day as well as in the evening and can either be prebooked prior to arrival or arranged during your stay, to allow the adults some child free time!
Where is Blue Waters?
Take me there
Blue Waters Special Offers
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers test