Rosewood Phuket Hotel & Resort, Thailand
Tucked away on a beautiful beach in Emerald Bay, on the southwest coast of Phuket, Rosewood Phuket Hotel & Resort is a secluded hideaway and yet is only ten minutes from the busy bars and restaurants of Patong Bay. Ideal for those who like to get out and explore and want to retreat to the privacy of their luxury resort at the end of the night.
Seventy-One contemporary pavilions and villas blend in to the lush tropical landscape. All have sea views and a beautiful airy space which is created from the floor-to-ceiling windows and pool terraces. The décor is cool and harmonious, crafted from natural materials. Neutral colour palates and subtle Thai influences create a stylish elegance with an authentic sense of place. Pavilions are staggered down the hillside in rows. Partial Ocean View Pavilions are elevated on stilts with views of the surrounding jungle and the resort, Ocean View Pavilions are located closer to the beach and Oceanfront Pavilions boast uninterrupted views. Each enjoys a separate lounge space which can be partitioned off, a dining space, a private garden, terrace, pool and outdoor shower and bath. One and Two Bedroom Pool Villas are individually spaced out all enjoying ocean views.
The Shack is one of our favourite hang-outs. Located by the pool, this rustic set-up serves the best local and international seafood. As the sun sets enjoy Mai which is a poolside lounge and deck, ideal for a cheeky happy hour cocktail. Ta Khai is a local style, feet in the sand beach restaurant, serving up delicious Thai treats. Sophisticated Red Sauce Italian Restaurant enjoys amazing sea views.
Rosewood Phuket is renowned for its family-friendly atmosphere:
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Rosewood Explorer kids club, providing a packed program of activities to entertain children aged 3 to 8.
- Make the most of babysitting services and request specific childcare items such as car seats, strollers, or cots for added convenience.
- Teenagers will find a variety of activities tailored for their enjoyment, including cultural experiences, watersports, Muay Thai lessons, and wellness practices to forge holiday friendships.
- Opt for a luxurious two-bedroom villas, catering perfectly to the needs of families.
This coastal resort is an exceptional choice for your honeymoon.
- Opt for one of the secluded pavilion rooms, enveloped by tropical gardens, and enjoy your private outdoor area and pool for relaxation.
- Try a range of culinary experiences, choosing from traditional Thai or contemporary options at the resort's numerous restaurants, or elevate your celebration with a bespoke private dining experience.
- Immerse yourselves in well-being at Rosewood, exploring our extensive treatment menu for moments of relaxation as newlyweds.
- Embrace each day of your honeymoon by participating in our daily resort activities, including complimentary watersports.
- For those eager to explore more of Thailand, select from an array of excursions, offering sea, land, and even air options, including the opportunity for a helicopter tour over the islands.
The freeform pool is the heart and soul of the resort, located right behind the beach, beneath the swaying palms - choose from lap, activity and children’s pool sections. Another pool is hidden within the tranquil Asaya Wellness centre, where a range of spa and wellness experts can create a bespoke spa experience for guests.
Kids will love it here. With spacious and interconnecting rooms, plus two-bedroom options there is space for everyone. A kids’ club and pool will keep children entertained and happy.
Where is Rosewood, Phuket?
Tailor-made Holidays with Turquoise
Every Turquoise holiday to Thailand is tailor-made and expertly crafted. Please contact our team of travel specialists on 01494 678 400 or via our online enquiry form for a bespoke quotation and we’ll happily source the best available offers for your travel dates.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers