Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand
Located 30 minutes from Thailand’s cultural capital, Chiang Mai in the Mae Rim Valley, the location of the Four Seasons is perfect for a rural Thai escape with access to all the highlights of northern Thailand. The resort is built around working rice terraces with breath-taking views across the paddies and mountains in the distance.
Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
The 98 spacious pavilions, villas and residences are luxuriously appointed in a traditional Thai style. Garden Pavilions feature plenty of living space amongst the gardens, whilst the Lanna Pavilions offer views over the gardens and mountains beyond. From Rice Terace Pavilions and you can observe the working rice paddy fields, or the Suthep mountain range from the higher-floor rooms.
Sala Mae Rim serves specialist Thai cuisine accompanied by sweeping valley views, whilst Terraces is a poolside restaurant serving international cuisine. Dine at Rice Barn for a private dining experience with five-course candle-lit dinners set at the edge of the picturesque rice paddies, or practice your skills at Chef's Table -the resort’s Thai cooking school. Have a drink at the Elephant Bar or the Ratree Bar and Lounge for drinks and snacks.
The resort is home to a palatial spa villa complete with massages, wraps and scrubs for families and children alike or unwind in the resort pool. Besides relaxing in the tranquil setting of the resort there is plenty of options to experience Thai lifestyle, from guided gardens tours, join the farmers and learn how rice is planted or join a birdwatching tour around the verdant grounds, borrow one of the resort mountain bikes and explore the local area or join a cookery class. Beyond the resort visit one of the nearby villages for a sample of local hill tribe life or visit on of the elephant parks and spend the day discovering these magnificent creatures.
Discover the ultimate family-friendly retreat at the Four Seasons in Chiang Mai, featuring:
- Free kids dining at the Four Seasons restaurants for children aged 6 and under.
- A variety of engaging activities to captivate your little ones, including our daily-operating kids club from 9am to 6pm and babysitting services available upon request.
- Immerse your family in culture-rich experiences, whether it's participating in a cooking class, engaging in mini rice planting, or taking part in a nature walk.
- Enjoy added convenience with available strollers, cots, and rollaway beds.
Experience the perfect honeymoon at the Four Seasons in Chiang Mai.
- Ease into your honeymoon with personalised itineraries and stress-free planning.
- Immerse yourself in spa retreats, and choose from treatments crafted specifically for couples.
- Embark on a romantic private dining experience in secluded spots across the resort.
- Choose between luxurious private pavilion accommodations or opt for the intimacy of your villa or residence with exclusive amenities.
Where is Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai?
Tailor-made Holidays with Turquoise
Every Turquoise holiday to Thailand is tailor-made and expertly crafted. Please contact our team of travel specialists on 01494 678 400 or via our online enquiry form for a bespoke quotation and we’ll happily source the best available offers for your travel dates.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers