For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
Billabongs and beaches, rainforests and reefs, vast outback and unique wildlife...Australia has it all! Australia’s carefree spirit is captivating. Live the coastal lifestyle in a beach house in Queensland where the ancient Daintree rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef. For some surf action head to the East Coast’s fashionable cool jewel, Byron Bay. Swim in rock pools and discover Aboriginal rock art in the ‘Top End’ or learn about Aboriginal culture in the aptly named Red Centre. Laid-back, vibrant and irresistibly chic, the cosmopolitan harbour-side city of Sydney is the ‘must-see’ gateway to Australia. Its historic landmarks just have to be seen to be believed!
The key to planning an Australia holiday is to respect its vast size and not try to ‘do it all’. A lot depends on the season, but pick and choose a handful of destinations, be open to domestic flights and differing combinations.
"Australia is such a diverse country: from its vibrant cities and fantastic food scene to its iridescent beaches, tropical rainforests, remote islands and the mesmerising outback, it is a destination to discover, to taste and to savour." - Rachel Gleave - Product Manager
1. A stay on one of Australia’s pristine islands is a must ingredient of any holiday to Australia - Kangaroo Island (Australia’s Galapagos), Tasmania (Australia’s island state), Lord Howe Island (World Heritage listed), Fraser Island (the world’s largest sand island) and the glorious islands scattered throughout the Great Barrier Reef.
2. Spend a few days exploring Australia’s wilderness – just a few hours from Sydney the Blue Mountains and Wolgan Valley Resort is surrounded by dramatic escarpments, native wildlife and the sheer natural beauty of this well-known National Park. Up in the tropical Top End of the Northern Territory, Bamurru Plains offers a taste of safari glamour Australian-style! One of Australia’s most unique bush camps, Bamurru is located to the west of Kakadu National Park on the Mary River floodplains – a wetland paradise teeming with a profusion of bird and wildlife.
3. For those in search of Australia’s iconic ancient rainforests, there can be none better than the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park where the delightful Silky Oaks Lodge and Spa offers a range of activities include river snorkelling, Aboriginal arts and rainforest treks.
4. The Outback is far more accessible than you might imagine and a great way of inject a true taste of Australia’s pioneering spirit to your Australia holiday. The classic being Uluru (formerly Ayers Rock), home to Longitude 131°, a luxury camp where sumptuous beds boast a pillow-top view of the rock. Further afield the Kimberley is regarded by many as Australia’s last true frontier, you can explore the million-plus acres of El Questro Wilderness Park from the über-stylish confines of El Questro Homestead or head to its coast and stay in the isolated splendour of Berkeley River Lodge or cruise with True North, an impressive expedition ship takes you to outposts that other cruise ships simply cannot reach. Not to be outdone, South Australia dishes up its own fair share of magnificent outback with the impressive Flinders Ranges where you can sample station life in style at Arkaba.
5. Crystalbrook Lodge is an elegant wilderness, river and outback retreat just a 40 minute flight from Cairns. The lodge sits on the shores of Crystalbrook Lake, which plays host to a staggering array of bird and wildlife. With just five suites, this is a place to experience the true stillness.
Australia’s gateway cities are often the starting point for any holiday to Australia, each with its own personality and all well worth a few days exploration. Beyond the city you’ll find some of southern hemisphere’s best wine regions, all worth at least a day to discover or a few nights stay.
Food and wine, arts and culture, Melbourne is a celebration of style and sophistication. Beyond the city Phillip Island is known for its wildlife and the Great Ocean Road for its rugged, windswept and awe-inspiring coastline. The Mornington Peninsula famous for its beaches, wineries and quaint villages and the Yarra Valley for premium wines.
Boasting a spectacular harbourside setting, fabulous beaches, superb restaurants and a laid-back outdoor lifestyle, Sydney's spell is instantly captivating! It is well worth spending at least a few days to explore all that this beautiful city has to offer. A 1.5 hour drive inland, the Blue Mountains is perfect bushwalking territory, whilst the Hunter Valley is one of Australia's premier wine regions.
Nestled on the Swan River, Perth is Western Australia's capital city and the beautiful Margaret River region, famed for its award-winning vineyards, beautiful surf beaches and towering forests just a 3 hour drive away. From Adelaide, head to Kangaroo Island and intoxicate your senses in the historic wine regions of the Barossa and Clare Valleys.
Peppered with romantic five-star, hammock-swinging private abodes the coastline and islands of Australia the Great Barrier Reef are a place where luxury feet-in-the-sand moments come with a capital L. Byron Bay remains the iconic beach hip hangout and the Byron at Byron Resort, a stylish contemporary retreat is a special place to spend a few days.
Then there is surf-cool Noosa (the perfect place to learn) before hitting the picture-perfect Whitsundays, staying at either Qualia on Hamilton Island, or One&Only Hayman, with their island beaches, so clean they actually squeak. Further north stay in a private beach house in one of the buzzy North Queensland towns such as Port Douglas or Palm Cove. Floating in the far northern reaches Lizard Island is located bang on the Great Barrier Reef, a world wonder to explore, whether it be snorkelling, sailing, diving or fishing.
You may have thought that it’s the Americans who do things in a big way - but no one can equal the Australians when it comes to sheer natural size and scale. Australia is simply awe-inspiring!
Visit our luxury Australia honeymoons page for full details about honeymoonshere.
El Nido Pangulasian – Philippines
Tucked away in a secluded bay of emerald waters and dramatic limestone karsts, El Nido Pangulasian in the Philippines is simply sublime. Endless stretches of pristine beaches and a marine sanctuary beneath the waves, you will see why it has been voted as the Most Beautiful Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller. This really is an untouched, picture perfect haven just waiting to be discovered…
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'