For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
9.00am - 6.00pm
New Zealanders call their magical land ‘God’s Own Country’ - and once you arrive, you’ll soon know why. The country’s stunning natural landscape is a giant playground for all ages, and a holiday to New Zealand promises scenery that has to be seen to be believed. Two main islands comprise New Zealand – North Island and South Island – and on your travels you’ll pass mountains, lakes, rainforest and beaches in such close proximity that your mind will be reeling from visual overload!
“For a country not much larger than the UK, New Zealand holidays certainly pack a punch. There’s something for everyone on a holiday to New Zealand – from vineyards and deliciously fresh cuisine to adrenaline activities and watersports galore... and whatever you choose to do in NZ, there’ll be a backdrop to take your breath away!” - Suzy Higgs, Product Manager.
1. Old, young, daring, cautious – there are activities for everyone who visits New Zealand from sedate sailing to 360° spins in a jet-boat and from relaxing on the many beaches to dangling from a bridge by your ankles.
2. A young country with a rich history - NZ is home to a fascinating blend of Maori, European, Pacific Island and Asian cultures culminating in a kaleidoscope of authentic experiences.
3. Visit the ‘Adventure capital’ - Queenstown warrants inclusion on every New Zealand holiday itinerary... even if you’re not an adrenaline lover! This small picturesque town hugs the banks of Lake Wakatipu, surrounded by breathtaking mountains.
4. Driving is a easy and stress-free - Kiwis drive on the left, the open roads cut through incredible landscapes so there’s a new breathtaking vista round every corner - and the roads are practically empty! This is an ideal self-drive destination by car or campervan.
5. Go hiking or biking - New Zealand is home to some of the world’s best hikes, including the Milford, Routeburn, Queen Charlotte and Tongariro Tracks. There’s also an incredible cycling network for novice and experienced bikers.
When travelling to New Zealand, water lovers should include the Bay of Islands, the Coromandel or Waiheke Island. Rotorua is all about amazing thermal activity and Maori culture whilst Hawke’s Bay is perfect for wine connoisseurs. The bite-size capital, Wellington, is home to a fascinating museum and a great café culture. On the South Island, Marlborough is vineyard central and Kaikoura is the place to swim with dolphins and spot whales. Further south, Milford and Doubtful Sounds are transfixing fjords with waterfalls tumbling into the sea. No visit to New Zealand is complete without a few days spent in action-packed Queenstown!
Visit our New Zealand honeymoons page for full details about honeymoons here.
El Nido Pangulasian – Philippines
Tucked away in a secluded bay of emerald waters and dramatic limestone karsts, El Nido Pangulasian in the Philippines is simply sublime. Endless stretches of pristine beaches and a marine sanctuary beneath the waves, you will see why it has been voted as the Most Beautiful Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller. This really is an untouched, picture perfect haven just waiting to be discovered…
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'