Gift list terms and conditions
Our unique and innovative wedding gift list service is totally free to our honeymoon clients, and at no point do we implement credit card surcharges for friends and family contributing to your gift list. We take pride in our gift list concept and we are passionate about providing our clients with the best gift list experiences and service to enhance their honeymoon and make lasting memories.
Please note the following points:
- The service is designed for contributions from friends, family and guests at your wedding.
- Any items on your gift list which are hotel-based should be booked and paid for locally. However, if there is something you especially want to pre-book we will get this organised for you, but payment will still need to be made locally.
- Unless hotel-based, we highly encourage clients to pre-book excursions at least 14 days prior to departure, in order for our gift list team to make all necessary arrangements.
- We recommend adding flight and room upgrade options to your gift list. However, please note that pricing and availability will change, so please speak to our team about getting these elements booked well in advance.
- We reserve the right to refuse any payment which we believe is not made in the spirit of the service and/or any payment over £1000.
Please note that the gift list rates that we have given may be subject to change, as prices may vary slightly due to exchange rates or if your honeymoon is booked far in advance. Also, hotels do occasionally amend prices for their experiences without any notice. We will, however, get the best rates we can for you at the time of booking the gift experiences.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers