We know that people planning their wedding and honeymoons are on a tight schedule, so the earlier you can get everything set, the better. That’s why we’ve already started to book honeymoons into 2012, and sometimes even beyond – the best news for you is that we have managed to secure 2011 prices for 2012 accommodation! If you book before April 15th, 2011, you will be able to secure these fixed prices regardless of what happens for 2012.
By thinking about your honeymoon early, you will have time to work with us on not only deciding what you are looking for from your honeymoon but also what and where will suit your budget and tastes. We believe it is as much about ruling out a destination as it is on making that final decision. Planning the honeymoon should never be rushed or the second thought after the big day and all of the team at Turquoise are experts in understanding couples needs and giving the advice they need to make that big decision – from weather conditions, flying times and resort choice. In short couples should talk to us before setting their heart on a destination and get in touch before April 15th to get some great prices for next year.
A few of our top tips for booking your honeymoon early:
- Turquoise can book a hotel as far in advance as you would like – however over eighteen months in advance a hotel price wouldn’t be available
- We wouldn’t recommend booking a hotel further than two years in advance as hotels change hands and standards can change very quickly
- Although we have many airfares already for 2012 the availability and schedules are not loaded in until 11 months in advance – so although we cannot guarantee the price or timing until 11 months to go we can give you a pretty good idea
- Booking early ensures you get the room type and into your first choice hotel. Many of the properties we feature are small and take worldwide bookings – so as you can imagine popular dates do get booked up
- If the cost of your honeymoon rises beyond your or our expectations, we will naturally cancel your booking at no charge
If you’re looking for an incredible steal, this is the way to do it! A few of our favourite choices for 2012 honeymoons (and the best bargains) for beach lovers:
– Huvafen Fushi is chic, hip, happening and a surprisingly affordable resort in the Maldives. This resort has previously been named the best beach resort in the world! Our prices start at £2,299 a person on a bed and breakfast basis and include flights. Don’t miss our other great choices in the Maldives, either.
– Mauritius is another excellent beach destination and perfect for relaxation, particularly at The Residence Mauritius, where you’ll even have your own personal butler. Without any stress on your mind, you’ll be able to enjoy the hotel’s sumptuous food, water sports, and spa to their fullest.
– The Seychelles are unspoilt natural luxury. If you book Denis Island, you’ll be able to enjoy an abundance of turtles, birdlife, and exotic foliage alongside a private beach retreat, snorkelling, diving, and deep sea fishing.
Talk to us before April 15th about your 2012 honeymoon to save!