Our tropical paradise highlights –
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, our minds wander to romance… and Bora Bora is surely one of the most romantic destinations on earth! With majestic emerald peaks rising out of an impossibly blue lagoon and dozens of tiny islets – or motu – scattered at the edge of the reef, Bora Bora has to be seen to be believed. Sitting on a small island, facing away from Bora Bora towards the endless horizon, you’ll find one of our favourite hideaways in this South Pacific idyl… Conrad Bora Bora Nui.
Here are our favourite reasons to visit…
- Location, location, location – Many resorts in Bora Bora face eye-catching Mount Otemanu but Conrad Bora Bora Nui faces the breathtaking turquoise lagoon and out beyond the reef to the ocean, with blue sky and cotton wool clouds as far as the eye can see.
- Spa Heaven – Head up the picturesque hillside to Hina Spa set amongst volcanic rocks, with a viewpoint to capture perfect views of Mount Otemanu and the varying blue hues of the lagoon below. Indulge in a Polynesian body treatment as the warm breeze kisses your skin and the sound of the swaying palms lulls you into pure relaxation.
- Overwater Delights – Seriously luxurious overwater villas stretch out across the sapphire lagoon, some with private pools, catamaran-style nets above the water, and steps into the lagoon for an instant plunge into the warm water below.
- Snorkellers paradise – deeper water around some of the overwater villas brings an abundance of marine life to your doorstep, or should we say overwater villa steps. Slip into the underwater world beneath your villa and swim with a rainbow of fish, turtles, reef sharks and more.
- Sunsets to remember – sip a cocktail on the overwater deck at Upa Upa Lounge Bar as the sun glides into the ocean. Uninterrupted views of these magical sunsets will stay with you long after you leave this enchanting island.
- Private island feast – dine with your feet in the water under the shade of an umbrella during the day for a picnic to beat all picnics, or sip Champagne as the sun sets, on your very own islet… Motu Tapu, just a few minutes by boat from the resort. Island living doesn’t get better than this!
- Poisson Cru – you simply can’t come to this Polynesian paradise without sampling the local Tahitian dish, Poisson Cru. A delicious blend of raw fish marinated in lemon juice and coconut milk, served in a coconut shell… with a side of sunshine.
- Canoe breakfast – this has to be the best way to start your day! A delicious tropical breakfast delivered to your very own overwater deck by traditional Polynesian canoe. Your morning cornflakes will never be the same again.