For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
9.00am - 6.00pm
Famed for its long, powdery beaches and turquoise waters, just 20 degrees south of the equator, Mauritius is home to some of the world’s most stylish hotels. On your luxury holiday to Mauritius you have the choice of contemporary luxury hotels to old-school colonial elegance, all acclaimed for their impeccable service, exquisite cuisine and a fabulous array of activities for guests of all ages.
‘Mauritius is a wonderful destination for families and the kids clubs are bursting with fun, educational activities. Holidays to Mauritius also make a perfect twin with African safaris’ – Stuart, Mauritius Specialist
1. Mauritius is wonderfully diverse - and we think it is equally both the perfect destination for romantic couples or families offering an excellent range of activities and also the perfect setting for a super chill-out beach holiday
2. Turquoise has hand-picked a selection of family-friendly hotels offering fun and educative kids clubs, interconnecting rooms and family suites, baby convenience items available on request and experienced babysitters
3. You can be as active as you want – tennis and land based activities are really popular and most hotels offer complimentary water sports including water-skiing and all hotels feature indulging spas
4. Playing golf does not get much better –Mauritius offers some of the world’s best courses. It’s often complimentary for hotel guests and the scenery is breathtakingly beautiful
5. Don’t let the 12 hours flight put you off; it’s always overnight from the UK and upgrading to business class can cost much less than you think
6. Although you don’t need to leave your luxurious hotel, we recommend you head out, hire a car and explore the beauty of the island. Beautiful botanical gardens, Rum distillery and hiking to the waterfalls are just a few things you can experience on the island.
This idyllic island is situated in the Indian Ocean and surrounded by 110 miles of naturally beautiful coastline creating an ideal setting for a laid-back luxury holiday. Mauritius enjoys a pleasant sub-tropical year-round climate, which is fantastic for both summer and winter getaways – and is ringed by the world’s longest unbroken coral reef. Perfect for those looking for a relaxing and quiet holiday or those wanting a more active beach break
Turquoise has hand-picked a selection of exquisite hotels and resorts that we personally know – so please ask for our recommendations from our amazing team who can personally guide you to the right hotel. Whether you are looking for a family friendly hotel with interconnecting rooms and a kids club or a quiet, secluded hotel with a la carte dining and a beautiful spa.
Visit our Mauritius honeymoons page for full details about honeymoons here.
Visit our Mauritius Family Holidays page for full details for families.
We rely heavily on the latest technologies to work efficiently and provide the very best service possible. However, we believe passionately that technology can’t beat a good old fashioned face to face conversation.
We love getting to know our guests and know that anyone who comes in to see us will benefit from the unique experience that only a face to face meeting can offer. We are also delighted to announce that we have doubled the size our beach house office in London so please do pop in for a coffee or book an appointment.
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'