Sitting atop a panoramic bluff, with spectacular views over powder soft white sand and the sparkling ocean, is the recently renovated Malliouhana, an Auberge Hotel. Blending modern amenities with warm, Caribbean hospitality, this fabulous property boasts 3 stunning beaches… mile-long Meads Bay, secluded Turtle Cove and sheltered Bobbing Cove… A truly idyllic location!
This luxurious haven is home to 63 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, all set in the main building or within villas scattered among 25 acres of lush gardens. All are spacious, light and airy, with oversized bathrooms and comfortable sitting areas, as well as expansive private terraces with sweeping vistas across the hotels verdant grounds or out to the Caribbean Sea. For panoramic views of the dazzling sunsets, we highly recommend a Corner Ocean View Premium Room. Its huge wraparound balcony offers an incredible Caribbean scene from the comfort of your own room. A great image to wake up to every morning!
Bar Soleil is the perfect spot for long, lazy lunches with superb sea views, or for a delicious cocktail while watching the sunset, before heading to dinner at Cafe Celeste. Known for its exquisite setting and diverse selection of fresh, sea-to-table offerings inspired by Mediterranean cuisine, guests can be sure to savour some truly memorable meals here! Serving a complimentary continental breakfast as well as dinner daily, guests can delight in the open air, oceanfront setting of Café Celeste every day. For a more laid-back toes-in-the-sand experience, head to Leon’s Porch and Beach Bar on glorious Meads Bay Beach. It offers simple yet super tasty Caribbean fare and mouth-watering cocktails, plus beach games aplenty and live reggae music on Saturday nights!
With two magnificent infinity pools, tennis courts, a basketball court, bicycles and a fitness centre, along with a variety of water sports, there is plenty to keep even the most active of guests busy! Snorkelling off Meads Bay is remarkable, with vivid corals and vibrant fish galore. It also has one of the coolest Kids Clubs in the Caribbean. Mini-Explorers has a newly created program inviting younger guests aged 5 to 12 years old to experience educational activities celebrating the best of Anguillan culture. From culinary arts to oceanic exploration and cultural fun.
The award-winning Spa at Malliouhana is a definite must visit, with therapists trained to create luxury treatments tailored to your specific health, wellness, and beauty needs. Or they can provide you with one of the popular signature treatments. We love the Coconut Dream massage!
- As discovered by our in-house Caribbean specialists, the island of Anguilla and particularly Malliouhana, are perfect for romantic couples looking to celebrate their ‘once in a lifetime’ Caribbean honeymoon.
- Slightly more difficult to get to than some of the more mainstream Caribbean islands, but certainly worth the journey, Anguilla is perfect for beach loving, foodie, honeymoon couples! And Malliouhana is perfectly placed on the island for guests to enjoy all that Anguilla offers!
- We highly recommend upgrading to one of the stunning Ocean View Rooms… enjoy spectacular views of the sparkling sea, while lazing on the comfy hammock on your spacious private terrace
- Be sure to arrange a romantic private dinner in one of the many secluded nooks around the resort. Choose from a poolside cabana, a private bluff or on the powder soft beach and enjoy a night to remember with a delicious customized menu in the simply perfect location!
- Don’t miss a trip to the superb spa, where couples can enjoy an Under The Tamarind Tree experience. After painting a Tamarind scrub (made in house) on one another, rinse and experience blissful side by side Ebb & Flow massages.
- Relax in one of the fabulously romantic poolside cabanas and soak up the views of the crystal clear ocean, whilst dipping your toes in the glorious infinity pool.
Where is Malliouhana?
Take a peak
Tailor-made Holidays with Turquoise
Every Turquoise holiday to Anguilla is tailor-made and expertly crafted. Please contact our team of travel specialists on 01494 678 400 or via our online enquiry form for a bespoke quotation and we’ll happily source the best available offers for your travel dates.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and offers