For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
9.00am - 6.00pm
In stark contrast to Dubai, lies the unsung Ras Al Khaimah, one of the quietest of the seven Emirates. Surrounded by the Hajar Mountains, white sandy beaches and the Arabian Sea. Al Khaimah holidays are laid-back and authentic making it the ideal alternative to the glamorous Dubai. Stay in the desert or stay on the beach, either way you have many amazing and unique experiences giving you a holiday of a life time.
"Ras Al Khaimah is perfect for a lazy beach break, escaping the city rush of Dubai but if you want to be active why not head to the desert and have a go at Dune Bashing, enjoy a round of Golf or visit the majestic forts and museums." - Carl, Middle East Specialist
1. Stay in a stylish pool villa at the first desert spa resort of the Middle East, Ritz Carlton Al Wadi Desert experience their amazing falcon show
2. Take a camel ride into the powdery dunes with the majestic Hajar Mountains in the horizon
3. Play a round of Golf at The Waldorf Astoria
4. Indulge in the one-of-a-kind Rainforest Spa at Ritz Carlton Al Wadi Desert and emerge feeling calm and revitalized
5. Middle East is known for falconry and Ras Al Khaimah is the ideal place to experience a fascinating falcon show
6. Other things to do in Ras Al Khaimah include watersports activities, Iceland waterpark, sailing academy and two 18-hole golf courses available too
Turquoise loves holidays to Ras Al Khaimah because this Emirate offers an authentic taste of Arabia. The magical desert plains and fauna are the main attractions, and although there are lots of traditional tourist attractions, the main focus remains in the romance of the desert adventure. Ras Al Khaimah weather is ideal for winter escapes when temperatures and warm and pleasant!
With Ras Al Khaimah hotels you have something for everyone! If you are looking for something totally different and authentic then we absolutely love the Ritz Carlton Al Wadi Desert. Tucked away in the desert with Tented accommodation and private pools it’s the ultimate luxury desert escape which is surrounded by golden sand dunes and oozes tranquility. Our favourite beach front hotel is the Waldorf Astoria set on a sandy beach and surrounded by the Hajar mountains you can simply relax on the beach and enjoy the hotel facilities or head out and have a round of golf or head to the water park.
Le Sauvage Private Island, Hotel Kia Ora - French Polynesia
Genuinely one of the only wifi (and electricity!) free luxury island escapes in the world these days...this paradisal pearl of the ocean allows you to truly switch off and unwind. Seafood is 'caught that day' by you and the island team, enjoy toes in the sand bbq's on the beach by star and candle light...heaven on earth.
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'