For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
9.00am - 6.00pm
Malaysia holidays draw visitors time and again thanks to its tropical climate, natural beauty, exotic wildlife and its spotless, beautiful beaches. The safe and accessible capital Kuala Lumpur has beautiful gardens, great shopping and restaurants, water parks and caves. Just a short flight from KL is the idyllic and unspoilt island of Langkawi. Set like a jewel in the Andaman Sea, it is a perfect place for a relaxing escape thanks to its impressive mountainous interior, pristine forests and stunning, deserted northern beaches. Sabah in northern Borneo is home to stunning tropical islands, wild rivers and jungles and of course one of Asia’s most unforgettable creatures, the wonderful orang-utan.
‘Malaysia has so much on offer from a rainforest that is older than the Amazon; unique wildlife (including the endangered orangutan), rivers that meander through dense jungles and idyllic beaches that stretch for miles.' - Lyndsey Newton, Malaysia Specialist
1. Whilst in Borneo a visit to Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre is a truly privileged encounter with orang-utans living wild in the reserve.
2. If you enjoy diving head to the island of Tioman, just an hour’s flight off the east coast in the middle of a marine park. Here you can kick off your shoes and hide out at jungle-chic JapaMala Resort.
3. Journey deep into the jungle staying at Borneo Rainforest Lodge where you’ll explore this incredible primary rainforest with your private ranger guide. Wildlife is prolific and you have a good chance of seeing pygmy elephants, wild orang-utans, gibbons and a range of striking birdlife. There is also plenty of activities from river tubing, swimming in waterfall pools, jungle trekking and night safaris.
4. Our summer is the perfect time to visit Tanjong Jara, a traditional but luxurious retreat located on a secluded stretch of beach on Malaysia’s East Coast. Outside the Resort, enjoy cycle tours to nearby fishing villages, trek through the jungle or join a river cruise.
5. Langkawi is the perfect island for those seeking beach bliss. Emerald-green jungle tumbles down to sugar white sand - a perfect blend of unspoilt wilderness and five star pampering at luxurious Datai or Four Seasons.
Malaysia is split into two parts, the first being the mainland of Peninsula Malaysia (including the islands of Langkawi, Penang and Pangkor) and East Malaysia which consists of the two states, Sabah and Sarawak, on the island of Borneo. With a regular network of domestic flights these different regions can easily be combined on any Malaysia holiday.
On a holiday to Malaysia you can do as much or as little as you wish - choose an idyllic beach and stay put or for those with a thirst for adventure tag on a side trip to Borneo’s jungle, or for a taste of culture head to Malacca or Penang both boasting some colourful architecture and fascinating museums. Tropical Malaysia also offers some stunning scenery. The tea plantations and fruit farms of the Cameron Highlands cling to verdant mountains and Taman Negara’s rivers and rainforests are typically lush.
One of Malaysia’s main attractions is her pristine beaches, which are complimented by a host of luxurious resorts. On the largest island of Langkawi the elegant Four Seasons is superbly appointed and The Datai is a stunning jungle hideaway. Pangkor Laut Resort sits within a tangle of tropical jungle on this tiny island off the west coast or Tanjong Jara Resort is a charming Malay resort, located along the untouched stretch of beach on the East Coast. Jungle strewn Gaya Island off the coast of Borneo has two heavenly hideaways - Gaya Island Resort or Bunga Raya; think Robinson Crusoe meets Jungle Book.
Visit our Malaysia honeymoons page for full details about honeymoons here.
Le Sauvage Private Island, Hotel Kia Ora - French Polynesia
Genuinely one of the only wifi (and electricity!) free luxury island escapes in the world these days...this paradisal pearl of the ocean allows you to truly switch off and unwind. Seafood is 'caught that day' by you and the island team, enjoy toes in the sand bbq's on the beach by star and candle light...heaven on earth.
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'