For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
9.00am - 5.30pm
New York… NYC… The Big Apple… the city that never sleeps…the perfect stopover en route to many of the stunning islands of the Caribbean! Easily accessible from all UK airports, New York is a 7-8 hour direct flight and offers a fantastic start or end to any Caribbean adventure. With an abundance of things to do, places to see, museums to explore, boutiques to shop in and delis to sample – talk to our Caribbean specialists about incorporating a few days of bright lights and cosmopolitan culture into your next holiday.
1. Jump on the Staten Island ferry and get up close and personal with the Statue of Liberty!
2. Head to Times Square to experience that famous hustle and bustle, then wander down onto Broadway for dinner and a show.
3. Stroll/run/cycle or Segway! Around the spectacular Central Park. Find a spot for a picnic or treat yourself to afternoon tea at The Plaza. If a special holiday, splash the cash and enjoy the park and city skyline from the sky on a private helicopter tour.
4. Shop ‘til you drop on the famous Fifth Avenue, head to trendy Soho to explore the boutiques or wander through the cobbled streets of the Meatpacking District – especially at cocktail o’clock!
5. Don’t miss the New York High Line. Once an old train line running over the city, the 1.5mile track is now a public park which is home to a number of installations, gardens, artworks and cafes designed to engage the vibrant and diverse communities within the city.
Gansevoort Meatpacking is set in a spectacular location, close to the High Line – which is just a short walk away along the Hudson River. Head to the sister property, Gansevoort Park Avenue for superb city and Empire State Building views from the Rooftop bar – kick back and relax after a busy day exploring whilst sipping a Cosmopolitan – so Sex in the City. Or if you want to be close to Central Park, choose the luxurious Viceroy New York.
Think ultra-cool and super trendy and you have Miami in a nutshell! With its amazing buzz and vibrant ambience, visitors can enjoy lazy days followed by party nights. A great city to twin with any of the Caribbean islands, Miami offers a huge variety of things to do during your stay. From shopping til you drop to scouring the Everglades for alligators, and from relaxing on stunning white sand beaches to gazing at the spectacular architecture, this is a city of many talents!
We recommend a stay in either the flamboyant South Beach or the beautifully historic Miami Beach areas. Metropolitan Miami by COMO offers a superb location on Collins Avenue, close to many of the city’s iconic Art Deco buildings and to the super soft powder beach.
Miami is just a short flight from many of the Caribbean islands… try a twin centre with Turks & Caicos, Antigua, St Kitts & Nevis, Barbados or the British Virgin islands to name a few!
1. Stay in glamorous South Beach to be in the midst of the action… with trendy bars and restaurants this is where the nightlife comes alive!
2. Don’t miss a visit to Ocean Drive, the heart of the Art Deco district. Filled with 1930’s architecture this is the first 20th century neighbourhood to be recognised by the National Register of Historic Places.
3.Head out of town to the wilds of the untamed Everglades… just an hour away from downtown Miami you can search for crocodiles, panthers and alligators – with a guide of course!
4. A trip to Miami wouldn’t be complete without a shopping trip or 2! Explore the hip boutiques on Collins Avenue, or visit one of the larger malls to find all your desires under one roof!
5. Plan a visit to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. A Mediterranean inspired villa in the heart of Miami, with stunning gardens full of orchids to stroll around – a total escape from the outside world!
El Nido Pangulasian – Philippines
Tucked away in a secluded bay of emerald waters and dramatic limestone karsts, El Nido Pangulasian in the Philippines is simply sublime. Endless stretches of pristine beaches and a marine sanctuary beneath the waves, you will see why it has been voted as the Most Beautiful Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller. This really is an untouched, picture perfect haven just waiting to be discovered…
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'