For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
9.00am - 6.00pm
One of the most picturesque and dramatic of the Caribbean islands, luxury Saint Lucia holidays are becoming increasingly popular with visitors from the UK, and it is easy to see why with the excellent resorts and vast variety of activities on offer – choose from zip-lining, scuba diving, dolphin spotting and a plethora of watersports! Home to the majestic Piton Mountains as well as tropical rainforest, unspoiled beaches and a pristine marine reserve, it is an island full of natural wonders.
‘Saint Lucia holidays are bursting with interesting places to visit and so much to do. This variety, along with the stunning hotels, makes Saint Lucia a suitable destination for all’ – Willa, Saint Lucia Specialist
1. Turquoise loves the natural wonders that Saint Lucia is famous for – entirely different to any of its neighbours, it is one of the most mountainous of the Caribbean islands.
2. Flying direct from London, a holiday to Saint Lucia is just 8 and a half hours away making it easily accessible for a short getaway or a longer break.
3. We love the diversity of the island – split your stay and enjoy some time in the quiet, secluded south along with a few days in the more lively north.
4. Budding marine biologists will delight in the spectacular underwater life, especially in the protected marine park in the south.
5. We have handpicked some unique properties – choose from cliff top retreats such as Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, beachfront hideaways like Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort or rainforest havens such as Boucan by Hotel Chocolat!
Offering a wide range of attractions, a holiday to Saint Lucia offers visitors the chance to relax in luxury and get back to nature. Dramatic natural wonders such as the Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and the Mount Soufriere volcano are must-visits for any nature-loving travellers, while sights such as the Brig Unicorn (a replica of a 19th century tall ship that was used in the Pirates of the Caribbean films) offer a glimpse into the Caribbean's fascinating history.
A fantastic place for friends or families, Saint Lucia is thought by many to be one of the Caribbean's next big destinations - set to rival Barbados when it comes to five-star resorts. There are already some fabulous resorts on the island ranging from cliff-side boutique hotels to chic beachfront hideaways, while several new, luxurious five-star retreats are set to open in the near future. All are home to fabulous restaurants and facilities, while some, such as Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort, offer great kids' clubs and family services.
Visit our Saint Lucia honeymoons page for full details about honeymoons here.
Azura Quilalea - Mozambique
Barefoot luxury meets wild natural beauty on this private island off the coast of northern Mozambique. For lovers of marine life, snorkelling and scuba diving, Azura Quilalea will be your paradise. This is a place to relax in a hammock beneath a giant baobab tree and forget about the worries of the world...
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'