For anything else get in touch or follow us on the below:
View our latest offers >
There is a problem submitting your request, please try again.
View offers >
01494 678 400
9.00am - 6.00pm
For a subtle taste of Arabia with a cosmopolitan lifestyle, glorious white sandy beaches, superb duty-free shopping, world-class hotels, the allure of a moonlit barbecue in the desert, year-round sunshine (October to April is the most popular time to visit) – and a flight time from the UK of a little over 7 hours – the Middle Eastern countries of United Arab Emirates and Oman are irresistibly hard to beat! Holidays to Dubai and holidays to Oman can be enjoyed as a destination in their own right – or as a vibrant stopover en-route to the Indian Ocean, Africa, Asia and Australia.
‘While Dubai glitters, the neighbouring Oman is everything you don’t expect of the Middle East holidays. A thousand-odd mile coastline makes this a more than worthy beach inclusion, but what we love most about Oman is that it remains relatively undiscovered.’ - Lisa – Middle East Specialist
1. Only a 7 hour flight from the UK, Middle East is a fantastic destination for holidays of 7 nights and less
2. United Arab Emirates is incredibly diverse – the most known of the seven Emirates is Dubai, but the more unknown Emirates, such as Ras Al Khaimah, are definitely worth a stay
3. Oman is traditional, authentic and a perfect destination for touring and visiting the different parts of the country
4. Muscat offers culture and beach making it a wonderful destination for those looking for a little more than a beach holiday
5. Holidays in the Middle East are perfect for endless winter sunshine
Whichever Middle Eastern destination you choose, our selection of luxury resorts and retreats ensure a sublime hotel experience. We highly recommend combining traditional with off the beaten track. Our favourites include Six Senses Zighy Bay and Alila Jabal Akhdar in Oman and Al Maha Desert Resort in Dubai. The most romantic hotel in Dubai in our opinion is One&Only The Palm!
El Nido Pangulasian – Philippines
Tucked away in a secluded bay of emerald waters and dramatic limestone karsts, El Nido Pangulasian in the Philippines is simply sublime. Endless stretches of pristine beaches and a marine sanctuary beneath the waves, you will see why it has been voted as the Most Beautiful Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller. This really is an untouched, picture perfect haven just waiting to be discovered…
Emergency out of hours: 01494 678400
Please let us know as much detail as possible about your plans and provide your phone number so we can call you back...
Please add panel - contact-us-call-us
Pop into either our London or Beaconsfield shops for a no obligation holiday consultation and a glass (or two) of bubbles.
This is the notification email for book an appointment on live.
CMS panel: 'call-back'